Crawley Town Customer Charter
The aims of Crawley Town Football Club Ltd are:
- To build and sustain a successful, professional football club.
- To strengthen the links between the club and the community which it serves.
- To be a club that is trusted and recognised as a major contributor to the community in which it operates.
- To benefit present and future members of the community served by the club by promoting and encouraging football as a recreational and sporting activity and a focal point for community involvement.
The club will achieve this by:
- Aspiring to excellence in everything that it does
- Work in partnership with our supporters, customers and the community to maintain the highest possible standards in an equal opportunities environment.
- Follow a policy of prudent financial management to develop the club profitably over the medium and long term.
- Recognise that in the world of professional football that the club must be dynamic, adaptable, ambitious and creative.
- Remain actively involved in the local community to ensure the club's resources are used to our mutual benefit
- Continue to recognise the importance of the club's Football In the Community and youth development initiatives.
Crawley Town FC is proud of its heritage and will always seek to strengthen its ties with the local community while continuing to represent Crawley and West Sussex with pride on a national and international stage.
OBJECTIVES FOR THE NEW SEASON
All teams representing Crawley Town Football Club aspire to finish in the highest position in their respective leagues and to making as much progress as possible in knockout competitions.
Every team representing the club is committed to respecting the ethos of Fair Play and the Football Association's Respect campaign towards match officials.
- Customer Service
Customer Service contact is Bruce Talbot who will deal with enquires, complaints and concerns on 01293 410000 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The club will respond to any contact from a supporter within seven working days from receipt of the communication. If we cannot provide a full response within seven days the communication will be acknowledged and a reply given in 28 days.
If anyone with cause to complain to Crawley Town FC is not satisfied with their response they should contact the Football League Customer Services Department: Operations Centre, Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston, Lancashire PR2 2YF.
- Staff Conduct
Crawley Town FC staff will conduct themselves in a courteous and helpful manner at all times when dealing with the general public.
- Consultation and Information
The club's official website www.crawleytownfc.com carries updated news and information including new signings, ticket details, match reports and interviews.
- Equal Opportunities
At Crawley Town FC we respect the diversity within the local community and are committed to challenging attitudes that promote discrimination.
Equal opportunities mean that the club will not discriminate against anyone on the grounds of sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, marital status, age or political or religious beliefs. This includes:
- Job Advertisements
- Pay and employment terms and conditions
- Development, training and educational activities
Crawley Town FC will not tolerate in any form sexual or racially-based harassment or discriminatory behavior, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behavior will be met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs.
The club are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the customer details held on record, in accordance with the 1988 Data Protection Act.
FLi, as the club's official website provider, is responsible for ensuring data protection is in place in respect of any user data collected via the official website.
Crawley Town FC Community Trust is operated from Crawley Town FC and the following activities are organised by this section:
Football in the Community Scheme
Centre of Excellence
In Schools Programme: Football skills
Social Inclusion courses
For further details contact Dave Francis, Football in the Community, on 01293 410000 or email email@example.com
The club is committed to regular dialogue with representatives of the Crawley Town Supporters Alliance. Any club policy which directly relates to supporters will be intimated through the club website and match-day programme or at the regular meetings held between the Football Club and the Supporters Alliance.
- The club will continue to offer a broad range of ticket prices to enable wider access to matches for supporters. From July 2012, tickets can be purchased online.
- Season tickets can be purchased in ten monthly installments through a scheme operated with Zebra Finance. For further details consult the club website.
- If a game is postponed tickets purchased for the new date will be valid. Supporters unable to attend a match on a new date will be offered tickets to an alternative fixture.
- If a game is postponed prior to kick off but after supporters have already entered the stadium they will be entitled to free admission to the re-arranged fixture.
- If a match is abandoned after kick-off supporters will be entitled to half-price admission to the re-arranged game on production of the ticket which will be issued to spectators when they leave the stadium.
- No refunds for tickets purchased for a match will be offered after the fixture has been played.
Concessionary season tickets and admission are available to supporters aged 18 or under on August 1 or over 65 and to serving military personnel on production of valid photo-ID documentation. Concessionary season tickets only are also available to under-12 supporters.
Concessionary rates are offered to away supporters aged 18 and under on August 1 or over 65. Proof of age may be asked for when seeking concessionary admission or tickets. The club abides by Football League regulations governing the allocation of tickets to visiting clubs.
Please telephone the club on 01293 410000 or email Ticket Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org for information about tickets. Match-day prices can be found on the club's website.
All persons attending the Broadfield Stadium must abide by the stadium regulations which are displayed on notice boards in high visibility positions at the entrances to the stadium and at point-of-sale areas. A copy of the Stadium Regulations can also be sent upon request by emailing email@example.com
The club shop operates at the Broadfield Stadium during normal office hours, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Customers should report to the main office first.
On match days the shop will open at 1pm (Saturday fixtures) and 5.30pm (midweek fixtures) and close 30 minutes after the final whistle.
In addition, items can be bought online from www.crawleytownfcshop.co.uk
A full refund on any item purchased and returned within 30 days will be made on production of a receipt.
The club carries out its obligations, under Football League regulations, to prevent price fixing in relation to the sale of replica shirts.
If you have any complaints about the service received or quality of goods please refer them in the first instance to the club's Customer Service contact Bruce Talbot at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOPSITALITY AND CATERING
The club is committed to providing the highest quality and best possible service in its hospitality areas and stadium food outlets.
Our food and drink are fair trade and ethically sourced where possible and all food is prepared to the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene, as directed by the local authority.
The Broadfield Stadium car park has 350 spaces. These are allocated on a first come-first served basis. The car park opens two hours before kick-off on a match day. There are 16 places for disabled supporters also available on a first-come first served basis.
CHARITY/ GOOD CAUSES POLICY
Chestnut Tree House children's hospice is the club's principal charity.
Requests from charitable organisations for merchandise and tickets for fundraising activities are welcome and should be directed to Tom Biggs at email@example.com