We're delighted to announce that Crawley Panthers have become our first Junior Reds partner.
Crawley Panthers have been established for a decade now and offer football in the community for children. In the last few years the Panthers have grown and have teams competing at age ranges from Under 7's right the way through to Under 11's.
Chris Cordingley, manager of the Crawley Panthers said he was thrilled with the partnership:
"We're delighted to be the club's first Junior Reds partners. The deal will very much benefit both parties, it allows our kids to see their heroes and meet them, which is fantastic.
"The boys can't wait to watch Crawley Town in action this season and meet the players, something that this partnership has allowed us to do. It also benefits us off the field, the kids will learn greatly from this. "
Marketing Manager at Crawley, Ryan Murrant said:
"We'd like to thanks Crawley Panthers for signing up to be our first Junior Reds partners, we're delighted to have them on board.
"The idea of the scheme is to help out local clubs and also boost our Junior Reds fanbase, so the Panthers signing up is fantastic news."
Chief Executive, Richard Low said: "We're delighted to have a local team as our first Junior Reds partnership in the form of Crawley Panthers.
"We look forward to welcoming them at the Broadfield Stadium this season cheering on the Reds."
Crawley Panthers are on the look out for new players, if you wish to apply for the ages of under 7's, 8's, 9's, 10's & 11's, please contact email@example.com.
Why not follow Crawley Panthers and become a Junior Reds partner? Here are the benefits for your club:
- Specialist training for your boys from our coaches
- Specialist coaching to your coaches to help them get the most out of their training sessions and matches
- Visits from Reggie the Red our mascot
- A first-team player to become your Crawley Town ambassador. They will visit the boys and girls, talk to them one to one about being a footballer also offering advice. We work with you on this to maximise the relationship. If you have any issues, for instance bullying, the player can help address these.
- Discount rates to hold your end of season presentation in the Stadium Suit or Redz Bar at the Broadfield Stadium.
In return, we ask that your members become Junior Reds, which only costs £10 and has fantastic benefits.
For being a Junior Reds member, you get:
- Free admission to all home games for under-12s
- Smith and Western: free child's meal with a paying adult
- Toy Barnhaus: 10% off
- Frankie and Bennys: Kids eat free
- Cineworld: Adult admission for the price of a student
- Laser Hub: Various discounts
- Hollywood Bowl: 20% discount
- K2: Various discounts
- Burger King: Free child meal when an adult eats
- Shakeaway: Various discounts
- Holmbush Paintball: Various discounts.
If your club is interest in forming a partnership with Crawley Town please call Marketing Manager Ryan Murrant on 01293 410005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org