Crawley Town Football Club are looking to recruit matchday staff for the 2021/22 season to work across the Ticket Office/Shop and Devils' Den.
Candidates must be available to work on Saturday’s and some Tuesday evenings.
If you are interested in becoming part of the matchday team at Crawley Town, please email your name, contact number and details of any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
MATCHDAY HOSPITALITY STAFF
Crawley Town Football Club have a number of matchday vacancies for hospitality staff at The People’s Pension Stadium throughout the upcoming 2021/22 season.
Potential candidates must be aged 16 or over, have a passion for working in the hospitality/catering sector and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment serving supporters before, during and after home games on both Saturdays and the occasional Tuesday evenings.
Successful candidates will benefit from competitive pay and the opportunity to work at West Sussex’s only professional football club.
Interested candidates can apply by contacting Catering Manager Rhona Kaye with a copy of their CV by email (email@example.com) or by calling +447977 705552.
EVENTS & HOSPITALITY MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team at Crawley Town FC as the Events & Hospitality Manager.
The role will be based at The People’s Pension Stadium, where the successful candidate will be a key component of Crawley Town FC’s off field operation.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the efficient running of events at The People’s Pension Stadium in the function room as well as the match-day hospitality operation in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite.
Main purpose of the role:
To increase revenue generated by Crawley Town FC through the effective organisation and running of the hospitality and events department.
- Responsible for the booking of events, conferences and parties taking place at The People’s Pension Stadium.
- To increase the number of conferences and events hosted at The People’s Pension Stadium as well as an increase in subsequent revenues.
- Organisation and subsequent execution of the running of matchday hospitality in the Mayo Wynne Baxter suite by working with the club catering team as well as other key operational stakeholders.
- An organised person able to handle numerous tasks at any one time.
- A ‘people person’ who has strong relationship building abilities.
- A want for taking on responsibility and undertaking a full navigational process of a task.
- A willingness to get involved in various aspects of the club, when necessary.
- Events experience is desirable, but not essential.
For more information about the role, please see the job profile by clicking here.
Hours: 9am – 16:30pm, 5 days a week including home matchdays.
Part time hours available.
Salary: Basic salary and bonuses dependant on experience.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th October 2021
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Tom Allman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the same email to have an informal discussion about the role.