Lead out the Reds with your favourite player!
The new season is fast approaching and we’re delighted to confirm that we are now taking bookings for our our match day mascot package, which is again being run in partnership with the Crawley Town Supporters Alliance.
We have held the cost of a mascot package at £49 which entitles the mascot to the following great matchday experience
Details: £49 per child – siblings £25 (up to 2). 2017/2018 shirt is available from the Club Shop.
13.00 hrs: Arrive at the Players’ Entrance and book in.
13.05 hrs: Visit the Board Room and see Trophy Cabinet etc.
13.15 hrs: Walk through corridor area and make way to Home Dressing Room.
Photographs in the Dressing Room, if available.
13.25 hrs: Leave Home Dressing Room through tunnel area towards pitch.
13.30 hrs: Finish Stadium Tour to CCTV and Press area.
13.45 hrs: Photographs in the dugout and kickabout on the pitch.
14.15 hrs: Leave pitch and return to family for drink/snacks etc.
14.45 hrs: Meet at South Stand Entrance and walk through past West Stand.
14.50 hrs: Get ready to stand in the tunnel ready to walk out with the players.
14.55 hrs: Photo in the centre circle with the Officials and Captains
14.59 hrs: Mascot guided back to parent and proceed to seat to watch the match.
Note: Only 1 adult is to accompany each mascot.
Any professional photographs taken will be sent, via email, after the game.
Any queries, please email Carolbates66@gmail.com.
We hope the mascot enjoys his/her experience!
- Feature and photograph in the match programme
- Meet your favourite player and walk out before kick off with him
- Pre-match kick-about on the pitch while the players warm up with our mascot Reggie the Red
- Photographs in the centre circle with the captains and match officials
- Additional tickets will be available at normal matchday prices if required (the mascot will get their match ticket plus an extra ticket each as part of the package)
- Digital access after the game to photos of your special day.
- Certificate of attendance for the mascot as a memento of your visit
A member of the CTSA team will then be in touch to finalise what we hope will be a memorable day for your child.
If the mascot would like to bring along his brother or sister as a second mascot they can do so at a cost of £25 per child (maximum four family members including the mascot).