Lead out the Reds with your favourite player!
We have held the cost of a mascot package at £49 which entitles the mascot to the following great matchday experience
Details: £49 per child – siblings £25 (up to 2). 2017/2018 shirt is available from the Club Shop.
13.00 hrs: Arrive at the Players’ Entrance and book in.
13.05 hrs: Visit the Board Room and see Trophy Cabinet etc.
13.15 hrs: Walk through corridor area and make way to Home Dressing Room (where possible)
Photographs in the Dressing Room, if available.
13.25 hrs: Leave Home Dressing Room through tunnel area towards pitch.
13.30 hrs: Finish Stadium Tour to CCTV and Press area.
13.45 hrs: Go to the “Devils’ Den” for games/snacks etc.
14.15 hrs: Photographs in the dugout and kickabout on the pitch.
14.45 hrs: Leave pitch.
14.50 hrs: Get ready to stand in the tunnel ready to walk out with the players.
14.55 hrs: Photo in the centre circle with the Officials and Captains
14.59 hrs: Mascot guided back to parent and proceed to seat to watch the match.
If tickets are required, please call 01293 410000.
Note: Only 1 adult is to accompany each mascot.
Any professional photographs taken will be sent, via email, after the game.
Any queries, please email Carolbates66@gmail.com.
We hope the mascot enjoys his/her experience!
*Please note that the above timetable is only a guide and could be subject to change.
- Feature and photograph in the match programme
- Meet your favourite player and walk out before kick off with him
- Pre-match kick-about on the pitch while the players warm up with our mascot Reggie the Red
- Photographs in the centre circle with the captains and match officials
- Additional tickets will be available at normal matchday prices if required (the mascot will get their match ticket plus an extra ticket each as part of the package)
- Digital access after the game to photos of your special day.
A member of the CTSA team will then be in touch to finalise what we hope will be a memorable day for your child.
If the mascot would like to bring along his brother or sister as a second mascot they can do so at a cost of £25 per child (maximum four family members including the mascot).