25% off pizza at selected Welcome Break Service Stations
We here at Papa John’s know the hours and miles spent travelling the country in support of your beloved football club and we want to give you the fans the fuel needed to keep going.
Papa John’s, the official pizza partner of the Football League, is giving fans 25% off Papa Johns at selected WELCOME BREAK service stations in the UK
All you need, is your match ticket or season ticket and you will receive the offer from any Welcome Break where you see a Papa Johns. The perfect pick me up for all the weary travelling as we prepare for the long hauls to Oldham on Saturday and Preston on March 29.
The selected WELCOME BREAK STORES are:
• CORLEY (SOUTH)
• FLEET (SOUTH)
• GRETNA GREEN
• HOPWOOD PARK
• KEELE (SOUTH)
• LEICESTER FOREST EAST
• SOUTH MIMMS
• WARWICK (NORTH)
• WARWICK (SOUTH)
The offer is on now so be sure to sign to get to a Welcome Break this Saturday as you head to/from the game and grab your 25% off pizza.
Make sure you are signed up to Papa Rewards to receive more great offers like this including half price pizza if we score twice in any Saturday fixture. For more details and to sign up click here.
*The offer will be valid from 12pm Saturday – 12pm Sunday with a valid match ticket.
Welcome Break terms and conditions:
1. 25% off pizza at a Welcome Break Papa John’s upon showing a valid match ticket (no minimum spend. 1 ticket x per person)
2. Official coach driver gets a pizza for 1p upon showing official accreditation for the match (*discretion of the PJ’s manager)
3. Offer is live the 24 hours from 12pm Saturday to 12pm Sunday
4. Valid at any Welcome Break Papa John’s only
5. Papa Johns – to communicate to welcome break outlets to capture those who haven’t signed up (online preferable)
6. Papa John’s reserves the right to remove this offer without notice
7. You can find our delicious 6" pizzas at the following services areas:
• Corley (South)
• Fleet (South)
• Gretna Green
• Hopwood Par
• Keele (South)
• Leicester Forest East
• South Mimms
• Warwick (North)
• Warwick (South)