We're recruiting for coaching vacancies
Crawley Town Community Sports Foundation is looking to recruit experienced professional coaches and instructors to deliver Football, Sport and Fitness & Dance sessions in the community.
The Foundation is looking to recruit motivated, energetic and committed people who are passionate about community sports development. The candidates must also be driven individuals who want to progress whilst also being flexible to work on various projects in themes such as health, education, and general community development.
Experience of working on additional initiatives such as PPA, PE or in classroom sessions is an advantage.
Candidates must have access to and be able to drive a car.
The candidates will be responsible for planning and leading sessions, keeping registers, ensuring welfare and maintaining high standards whilst working for the Foundation.
Candidates need to demonstrate:
1. Experience and knowledge of community sports development
2. Be able to deliver fun and exciting sessions in a safe environment
3. A confident manner
4. Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate should have:
1. Minimum Level 2 Qualification
2. Safeguarding Certificate
3. First Aid Certificate & CRB (FA CRB)
1. FA Youth Modules 1 & 2
2. UEFA B
3. Goalkeeper FA Level 1 Coaching Qualification
4. Level 1 coaching award in other sports
Please send a C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for this application is 30th June 2014. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis