Win over Barnsley re-wrote our Football League records books
Reds broke plenty of club Football League era records on Saturday when we defeated Barnsley 5-1.
* It was the first time we had scored five goals in a game at home. Our only previous five-goal performance was in the 5-2 win over AFC Wimbledon in October 2011.
* It was the first time we had scored more than four goals since beating Cheltenham Town 4-2 in February 2012.
* It was the first time Reds had scored four goals in a half in the Football League era.
* Izale McLeod’s hat-trick was the first by a Crawley player in the Football League. The last hat-trick by a Crawley player in any competition came from Matt Tubbs in the 5-0 win over Redbridge in the FA Cup first round in December 2011.
* Reds scored five goals on Saturday from seven shots on target and without winning a corner during the game.
* Izale McLeod now has 15 goals in all competitions including 13 in the League.
Our previous highest scorers in a League season were Matt Tubbs with 18 (12 League, 6 Cup) and Tyrone Barnett with 15 (14 League, 1 Cup).
So Izale needs two goals to become our highest goal scorer in a League campaign.
* Izale's last hat-trick was for Barnet, in a 4-2 win over Gillingham in April 2011.