All welcome in Redz Bar on February 3
The first meeting in 2015 of the recently formed DSA is on Tuesday 3rd February in Redz, starting at 6.30pm. The bar will be open.
The focus of this meeting will be on the practicalities of disabled access and seating at the club, with a view to inputting ideas for improvement next season.
Key members of CTFC staff have been invited to the meeting to join the conversation.
Anyone who has not yet joined the group, and would like to come along, is more than welcome. Please email Barb at
email@example.com or leave a message at the club.
To give you a flavour of what we will be discussing, here is the agenda:
• Introduction and welcome to our guests
• Location of seats in the stadium for those with mobility problems
• Access and other issues in and around the stadium relating to disabled fans
• Guide to the stadium for new/visiting fans – draft document
• Level Playing Field DSA Questionnaire
We look forward to seeing you there!