Come and work in the club's backroom team
Voluntary First Team Performance Analysis Placement
Start Date: As soon as possible
End Date: End of Season (mid-May).
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Crawley Town FC to join the First Team Performance Analysis department on a part-time placement for the 2016/17 season. The two chosen applicants will gain valuable experience to develop as an analyst within an elite performance environment.
Main duties will include:
▪ Assist in the day to day tasks of a Performance Analysis Department.
▪ The filming, archiving and analysis of all training sessions, for use in technical and tactical feedback sessions.
▪ Assistance in the filming of all home matches.
▪ Assistance with the production of pre and post-match tasks.
▪ Assistance in building up this season’s KPI/trends database through the use of InStat Performance Data.
The successful candidate will:
▪ Either have or be in the process of completing an undergraduate degree in Sports Science or another related discipline.
▪ Able to commit to the seasonal placement.
▪ Have a good understanding of football, and a strong interest to work within this environment.
▪ Perform with a good work ethic and proactive approach to all assigned duties.
▪ Previous experience of working at a professional football club is ideal but not essential.
▪ Experience and working knowledge of video analysis/editing software such as Sports Code/IMovie is desired. though not essential as training will be given.
▪ Have access to a car with full drivers’ license or be able to commute to Crawley.
▪ Willing to work Unsociable Hours and on Weekends.
▪ Have access to a Computer or Mac.
If you are interested in this position please send your current CV as well as a covering letter (max two pages) stating why you believe you would be suitable for the role to our Performance Analyst - Paul Murphy: firstname.lastname@example.org.