The DSA will be holding their AGM and first meeting of the season in Redz Bar on Wednesday 6th September starting at 7pm.
We’re looking forward to seeing as many of our members who can make it as possible and welcoming any new people who may like to join us.
Membership is not restricted to just disabled people – anyone interested to get involved with the activities of the DSA is welcome to join us. So why not come along to hear about our activities since we launched in Oct 2014 and see what we’ve got planned for the coming season?
Here are the agendas for both meetings:
- Welcome by Chair and summary of activities to date
- Treasurer’s report and audited account
- Election of officers, including vice chair and steering group members
- AOB (to include some updates to the constitution)
- Shirt sponsorship
- Information from and Q&A with Joe Comper – Commercial & Community Manager
- Activities this season
For more information contact the chair Barb Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message for her at the Club.