Reds fans have until May 30th to renew their season ticket for the 2017/18 campaign at early bird prices.
The office will be open until 8pm that evening for fans to seal their seat at the cheapest possible price, with season tickets for 2017-18 have been kept at the same price for the third year running.
Buying a season ticket at the Early Bird prices means you can watch five games for free, compared to matchday prices.
Don't forget that we have also introduced a new category for under-21s, with prices the equivalent of paying £8.70 per match for fans aged between 18-21.
And our popular under-11 season tickets remain just £20 which means young Reds fans can watch games at less than £1 per match.
Other benefits of buying a season ticket include:
- Priority purchase for all-ticket cup ties, home or away
- Two additional free tickets for any two League games of your choice
- £15 off our new home or away shirts *, or a £15 Club Shop voucher
- 10% off any hire charges in Redz Bar or the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite
- Other incentives to be announced during the 2017-18 season
Existing season ticket holders have until the 30th June to renew their existing seat.
There then will be a second phase period where a small discount will be available until July 3.
To download an application form click here
To download a list of season ticket prices click here
You can also buy your season ticket online here
Any person buying a season ticket who is not an adult will need to produce ID when purchasing their ticket. Acceptable forms of ID are a passport, driving license or valid student ID card.
Details of eligibility criteria for disabled supporters applying for a season ticket for their carer can be found here.
If you have any questions about season tickets please call Sophie Harding on 01293 410000 ext. 110
* shirts must be purchased by July 31, 2017. One shirt per 2017-18 season ticket holder on production of 2017-18 season ticket book, under-11s can only purchase youth shirts