Season tickets for the 2018-19 campaign are now on sale and we are pleased to confirm that prices have been frozen for the fourth successive season.
There is an extra incentive to buy yours early as we have an Early Bird discount but this is only available until Friday June 29.
Purchasing during the Early Bird period means you can watch home games for £17.39 a match based on an adult sitting in the West Stand, a saving of £4.61 compared to matchday prices.
Our popular category for younger fans remain available.
Under-21 season tickets mean you pay the equivalent of paying £8.70 per match if you are aged between 18-21. And under-11 season tickets remain just £20 for any part of the Stadium which means young Reds fans can watch games at less than £1 per match.
There are other benefits to becoming a season ticket holder:
- Priority purchase for all-ticket cup ties, home or away
- One additional free ticket for any two Sky Bet League games of your choice
- Bring a Friend with a half-price ticket voucher to be used at any Sky Bet League game, subject to availability
- 15% off any merchandise in the Club Shop or online shop on production of your season ticket
- 10% off any hire charges in Redz Bar or the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite
- Opportunity to upgrade your match ticket to hospitality in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite at a discounted rate
- Have your name (£20) or Reserved For (£10) placed on your seat
Multi Game Tickets, which cover either five or ten home games of your choice, will be available again this season and will be on sale in July.
To download a season ticket application form click here
To download a list of season ticket prices including matchday prices click here
Any person buying a season ticket who is not an adult will need to produce ID when purchasing their ticket. Acceptable forms of ID are a passport, driving license or valid student ID card.
Details of eligibility criteria for disabled supporters applying for a season ticket for their carer can be found here.
If you have any questions about season tickets please call Sophie Harding on 01293 410000 ext. 110