TICKET OFFICE MANAGER VACANCY
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team at Crawley Town FC as Ticket Office Manager.
The role will be based at The People’s Pension Stadium, where the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all visitors. Offering a warm welcome and a high level of organisation are vital in this role, with the Ticket Office being key to our fan engagement as well as an important revenue stream for the club.
As well as the Ticket Office, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the club shop, including sales, stock taking and presentation.
The successful applicant will report to the Commercial Manager.
Main Purpose of the role
To deliver high-quality customer service to our supporters and visitors and manage all ticketing systems and operations.
- Efficiently selling match tickets and season tickets in person and over the phone during office hours (from 9am – 4.30pm)
- Managing the sale of tickets online
- Being the first point of contact for all enquires coming into the club
- Managing the club’s ticketing system, ensuring upcoming games are uploaded and working closely with our partners, Medoc, to ensure purchasing tickets is customer friendly
- Producing various reports for the Operations Director and Commercial Manager, including: banking, away match ticket reconciliation and club shop stock/sales
- Regular stock takes in the club shop, and preparing reports to the Commercial Manager on balance stock levels and profitability
- Manage a busy Ticket Office on matchdays, including up to eight part-time staff
- Collecting and safely storing data under new GDPR guidelines
- A self-starter who is passionate about customer service and working with people
- Be able to use Microsoft Office to a good standard
- A good understanding of IT
- A willingness to get involved in various aspects of the club, when necessary
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. 9am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday, plus 10am – 3.30pm on matchdays
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: Monday February 25, 2019
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com