Our matchday mascot package is a great idea for a present for a Reds-mad youngster!
For just £49 your child can enjoy a fantastic experience culminating in leading the team out with his or her favourite player and being part of the coin-toss in the centre circle prior to kick off.
Your day includes
- Meet at the Players Entrance two hours before kick off
- Meet the Manager and his staff
- Tour of the home dressing room to meet the players and collect autographs and selfies
- Guided tour of the People's Pension Stadium
- Visit to the Devil's Den for pre-match games and snacks
- Photos in the dugout as the players warm up
- Warm up in the centre circle with other mascots and Reggie the Red
- Walk onto the pitch with your favourite player
- Photo in the centre circle prior to kick off with match officials and team captains
- Watch the game with your family and friends
Siblings (up to 2) can join the mascot at a cost of £25 per person. The mascot and sibling(s) must wear the current home kit, which is available to purchase from the Club Shop or online by clicking here
The package includes 1 adult ticket with the mascot ticket/s. These need to be booked directly with the Club, on 01293 410000, when you pay for the package. If extra tickets are required, please book them at the same time.
Note: Only 1 adult can accompany each mascot.
Programme details have to be received by Monday prior to the Saturday game and Thursday for Tuesday games for inclusion in the match programme.
Photos taken by the club's photographer will be emailed after the game.
*Please note that the above itinerary is only a guide and could be subject to change.
We also welcome away fans who wish to be mascots. An application form and further information can be found here.