Season tickets are back on sale following the end of the Early Bird period and will remain available until the end of August.
Buying a season ticket means you can effectively watch four of our Sky Bet league games next season for free - and if you're in the West or People's Pension East Stand you get your own seat for the whole season.
There are other benefits to becoming a season ticket holder:
- Priority purchase for all-ticket cup ties, home or away
- Two vouchers for any two Sky Bet League games of your choice with your season ticket to be exchanged for match ticket(s).
- 15% off any merchandise in the Club Shop on production of your season ticket
- 10% off an individual hire in Redz Bar or the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite
- Opportunity to upgrade your match ticket to hospitality in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite for £48 (normal price is £65)
- Have your name (£20) placed on your seat
- 10% off ticket price for the club’s Awards Dinner at the end of the season
Multi Game Tickets, which cover either five or ten home games of your choice, will be available again this season and will be on sale in July.
Existing season-ticket holders have until June 28 to claim their seats, after which they will go on general sale.
To download a season ticket application form click here
To download season ticket prices click here
To download season ticket holder benefits click here
Any person buying a season ticket who is not an adult will need to produce ID when purchasing their ticket. Acceptable forms of ID are a passport, driving license or valid student ID card.
Details of eligibility criteria for disabled supporters applying for a season ticket for their carer can be found here
If you have any questions about season tickets please call Katie Lampey (Ticket Office Manager on 01293 410000 ext. 110 or email email@example.com