Season tickets for the 2019-20 campaign have been frozen for the FIFTH successive season.
There is an extra incentive to buy yours early as we have an Early Bird discount but this is only available until Friday, May 31st at 5pm - so there are just two weeks left!
Purchasing during the Early Bird period means you can watch home games for £17.39 a match based on an adult sitting in the West Stand, a saving of £4.61 compared to matchday prices.
Our popular category for younger fans remain available.
If you are aged between 18-21 you pay the equivalent of £8.70 per match. And under-11 season tickets remain just £20 for any part of The People's Pension Stadium which means young Reds fans can watch for just 87p per game.
There are other benefits to becoming a season ticket holder:
- Priority purchase for all-ticket cup ties, home or away
- Two vouchers for any two Sky Bet League games of your choice with your season ticket to be exchanged for match ticket(s).
- 15% off any merchandise in the Club Shop on production of your season ticket
- 10% off an individual hire in Redz Bar or the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite
- Opportunity to upgrade your match ticket to hospitality in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite for £48 (normal price is £65)
- Have your name (£20) placed on your seat
- 10% off ticket price for the club’s Awards Dinner at the end of the season
Multi Game Tickets, which cover either five or ten home games of your choice, will be available again this season and will be on sale in July.
Existing season-ticket holders have until June 28 to claim their seats, after which they will go on general sale. Tickets will be available for collection from w/c June 3.
To download a season ticket application form click here
To download season ticket prices click here
To download season ticket holder benefits click here
Any person buying a season ticket who is not an adult will need to produce ID when purchasing their ticket. Acceptable forms of ID are a passport, driving license or valid student ID card.
Details of eligibility criteria for disabled supporters applying for a season ticket for their carer can be found here
If you have any questions about season tickets please call Katie Lampey (Ticket Office Manager on 01293 410000 ext. 110 or email email@example.com