An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team at Crawley Town FC as Commercial Sales Executive.
The role will be based at The People’s Pension Stadium, where the successful candidate will be a key component of Crawley Town FC’s continued commercial development.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining and improving relationships with existing sponsors. As well as maintaining what already exists, the Commercial Sales Executive will be tasked with creating new inventory to sell to businesses and becoming a well-known face within the Crawley business community.
Main Purpose of the role
To increase revenue generated by Crawley Town FC through commercial sales and hospitality and events sales.
- Creating and selling advertising packages on behalf of Crawley Town FC
- Being responsibile for increasing the number of conferences and events that take place at The People’s Pension Stadium
- Being the Crawley Town FC lead for the Sporting Links Business Club
- Monitoring return on investment for club sponsors
- Acting as an account manager for various club sponsors
- Utilising the club’s impressive social media figures to help create and sell digital advertising packages to businesses
- Assisting where necessary with hospitality and events on both matchdays and non-matchdays
- A creative person, able to handle numerous task at any one time
- A “people person” who has strong relationship building abilities
- A good understanding of finances
- Experience of sales is desirable, but not essential
- Strong organisational skills
- A willingness to get involved in various aspects of the club, when necessary
Hours: 9am – 5pm, 5 days a week
Salary: Basic salary and bonuses dependant on experience
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th March
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Joe Comper (email@example.com) or use the same email to have an informal discussion about the role.