An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team at Crawley Town FC as the Events & Hospitality Manager.
The role will be based at The People’s Pension Stadium, where the successful candidate will be a key component of Crawley Town FC’s off field operation.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the efficient running of events at The People’s Pension Stadium in the function room as well as the match-day hospitality operation in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite.
Main purpose of the role:
To increase revenue generated by Crawley Town FC through the effective organisation and running of the hospitality and events department.
- Responsible for the booking of events, conferences and parties taking place at The People’s Pension Stadium.
- To increase the number of conferences and events hosted at The People’s Pension Stadium as well as an increase in subsequent revenues.
- Organisation and subsequent execution of the running of matchday hospitality in the Mayo Wynne Baxter suite by working with the club catering team as well as other key operational stakeholders.
- An organised person able to handle numerous tasks at any one time.
- A ‘people person’ who has strong relationship building abilities.
- A want for taking on responsibility and undertaking a full navigational process of a task.
- A willingness to get involved in various aspects of the club, when necessary.
- Events experience is desirable, but not essential.
For more information about the role, please see the job profile by clicking here.
Hours: 9am – 16:30pm, 5 days a week including home matchdays.
Part time hours available.
Salary: Basic salary and bonuses dependant on experience.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th October 2021
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Tom Allman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the same email to have an informal discussion about the role.