Have you ever fancied yourself as a football commentator? Alan March Sport (AMS) is looking for people to join the in-stadium access commentary service offered at Broadfield Stadium!
If you've always wanted to learn about, and experience being a football commentator, then we have a training day at Broadfield Stadium on Sunday 21st August, so don't let this opportunity pass you by.
AMS have commentary teams around the country, including Premier League clubs such as Leicester City, Wolves, Nottingham Forest and Southampton. They have covered matches at the 2020 European Championship, UEFA Champions League, Nations League, Europa League and Women's Champions League Finals, as well as the London 2012 and Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
They are looking for applicants who fit the following requirements:
- Be able to commit to roughly 75% of Crawley Town’s home fixtures, including pre-season and cup games;
- Be able to occasionally carry a small amount of equipment (less than 8kg);
- Live within approximately 90 minutes’ travel of the stadium;
- Be available for the all-day training session (9.30am-5.30pm) on August 21st
If you are interested in learning from AMS, getting trained and delivering commentary on Crawley Town matches for our in-venue access service, available to both Crawley Town FC and visiting supporters at the stadium, then email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- 80-100 words on why you think you’d be a great commentator covering Crawley Town matches!
The closing date for applications is 11.59pm on Friday 15th August, so get in touch if you fancy taking up a spot on the Broadfield Stadium gantry next season.
Alan March Sport Ltd reserves the right to close applications early should they be oversubscribed. You do not need to be a Crawley Town FC supporter to apply. Please note the training is free of charge, this is a voluntary position and you will not be an employee of Crawley Town FC or Alan March Sport Ltd.