Watch the Reds in style
Why not sample the best seats in the house this season with our matchday hospitality tickets available for all home games during the 2022-23 season?
The 22/23 Hospitality Season tickets are now on sale! The prices are being reduced by £230 to mirror the decrease in match day ticket prices whilst keeping all the perks of the package!
The 22/23 Dining Hospitality Season Ticket will be £1035 – which is equivalent to £45 per match for all home league fixtures. This will mean that season ticket holders will make a saving of £230 versus buying on a game-by-game basis. To note, we are also offering child hospitality season tickets for U16s priced at £460 – which is equivalent to £20 per match for all home league fixtures. This will mean that Child Season Ticket Holders will also make a saving of £230 versus buying on a game-by-game basis.
The 22/23 Dining Hospitality Season tickets package includes:
- Admission to the Mayo Wynne Baxter Executive Suite.
- Three course meal, half-time refreshments, and access to the bar.
- Watch the game in the best padded seats in the house in the Executive Seating Area.
- Watch the man of the match presentation.
- Chance to participate in a pre-match Q&A with a player, manager or special guest.
- 1 reserved car parking space.
- Complimentary digital matchday programme and team sheets.
- Priority purchase for all home cup ties.
Hospitality Tickets Prices:
Adult = £55 or £50 per head for groups of 8 or more.
Child (U16) = £30
Fastsigns Pod = £40 per head (home fans only and only available for groups of 8–12 people)
ST Holder Upgrade (Adult) = £38
ST Holder Upgrade (U16) = £26
Details regarding Mascots, Flag Bearers, Schools & Youth Teams opportunities will be released soon.
FASTSIGNS PRIVATE HOSPITALITY BOX
The FASTSIGNS private hospitality box in the south-east corner of the Broadfield Stadium is available for bookings for the 2022/23 season.
Your package includes:
- Access to the box from 90 minutes before kick-off
- Complimentary online matchday programmes and team sheets
- Two complimentary beers or soft drinks per guest (alcohol cannot be consumed during the match)
- Hot food and drinks available throughout the game served to the box
- Watch the game from the box or a chosen seat in the East Stand
- Opportunity to join other hospitality guests in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Suite after the game for the man of the match presentation
- Matchday programme mentions available for businesses
The price for this experience is £40 per person for a minimum of eight guests. The box can hold a maximum of twelve guests.
Over-18s only to be served alcohol, EFL and local licensing laws apply.
To book a hospitality ticket for any home game, please email email@example.com
Hospitality season tickets are also available at a discounted rate.
Click here to view the Corporate Guest & Sponsor Behaviour requirements.